We had a meeting with our PM today morning (we have fallen into this ritual of weekly walkthrus with our PM:-) ) and saw lot of changes....
- Trim (baseboards, columns, crown, door casings etc etc) almost done.
- We have tile in masterbath, guest bath and powder room floor (all covered up - I was itching to take a peek, but I was good)
- Metal balusters are installed and all covered up for paint.
- And lot of changes on the outside - we have drive way and lead walk poured.
|Drive and lead walk poured|
|Columns are in!|
|Balusters installed and covered up!|
|Glass detailing over study door|
|Chair rail and trim in dinning|
|Tile in master bath|
|Tile in powder room|
|Chair rail in foyer|
|Hubby measuring to make sure the fridge will fit!|
- Side walked will be poured today
- They plan to start final coat of paint today, which may take about 3 days
- Monday they'll work on trimming out electrical, plumbing, etc...
- They plan to do the first clean-up to prepare for flooring after paint
- Hardwood may arrive next Tuesday (it may take 2 days)
- Carpet many come in on Wednesday
- Plumbers were working the bathroom, getting ready for tile in shower and tub
- Tile in shower and around tub in the master has been delayed a little bit, it may go in a day or two (I'm not sure)
- The missing kitchen cabinet has been ordered. Glass door cabinet has been order for butlers pantry (this is not a standard, but we were promised one so they decided to order one for us! )