A lot has happened since my last post and there is a lot more to do! Am I getting nervous?! UH....YEAH!!!
Sorry for the delay in the updates. Now, I don't even know where to start...every time I went there was something new. I may miss a few things, but here it goes....
- Landscaping is done! They have seeded the front and backyards and they won't be sodding until end of September (saves us some serious water costs)
- We have our mail box
- They were working on the columns of the portico
- Deck is installed
- The light fixtures are installed (inside and outside)
- We have counter top!!
- Appliance are in (expect for the ovens)
- Fireplace mantle was installed, and so was the surround granite
- Flooring is almost done...both hardwood and carpet. They ran out of hardwood, so they had reorder it
- And of course, the master bath now has tub!
- The faucets and fixtures in all the bathrooms are completed
|Can't wait to chill on this deck!|
|Light Fixture in the Dinning|
|A peek at the hardwoods|
|Ignore the photographer! And that's our PM behind me, posing with the ovens sitting in the living room!|
|Not sure if I like this granite selection! But our PM loves it.|
- Complete the exterior portico, accent trim over the dormer and foyer windows and pressure wash everything.
- Complete exterior paint
- Seal the deck
- Install window screens
- Finish flooring (hardwood and carpet)
- Install ovens
- Trim hardwoods around the cabinets and baseboards
- Install missing cabinets in kitchen
- Change cabinet door in the butlers pantry
- Install missing cabinets in the mud room (which has been ordered, but hasn't arrived by the way! :-( )
- Finish the fireplace
- Install shower door in the master
- Access panels in the bonus rooms needs to be installed
- Final Paint
- Clean up