Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Picture time!

Here is what happened in last 3-4 days...
They started on the roof! I can see our elevation now!!!

A Hat! Yuppieee
Yup, our back view is pretty clean, as we did not add any options like morning room or sitting room!
But I can't wait for our deck!!! :-)
Back view!
The lot next to us was excavated, hence the weird angle!

Side view

The picture below is from Sunday night....I guess they had hard time to work on the roof with it raining on and off! I'm not posting any pictures of our swimming pools, they'll just depress me!


The dormer still needs a hat!
From the Garage side....
These are a couple of sunny pictures from today......
They were putting some black sheet kinda stuff, I guess the shingles will go right on top of that!


It was like 100 degrees outside!
Last but not the least.....
As I need this right now!

I guess I'll need a completely separate blog for how expensive iPhone / apple products can be to fix! I'm not happy about this! :-|

15 comments:

  1. Your house looks so big !! Can't wait to see the inside !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWW ITS HUGE! I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the house! Boo for the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house is gi normous I love it!!! Nice hats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks big in the pictures.... remember when I was worried about the size of foundation! :-)

    We are very excited for the house....probably we will be more excited if we get a good rate! I'm trying not to worry abt it...and that's hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress!!! We're in this together...I've gotta lock too, but we can't worry. It's all gonna work out!! And I worried about the puddles too. S and P...we can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stacey..... Yup we are definitely in this together!!!! :-) thanks!!

      Delete
  7. I went by a few hours ago and your shingles are on! Also, my foundation has walls.. Whoo. You should probably get an android device, they are cheaper to repair :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Austin! I can't wait to go back and check it out tomorrow..... And congrats on the foundation wall! It'll be up before u know it.

      I just got this phone last Dec, so I guess I have to live with it for awhile. But this my last iPhone for sure!

      Delete
  8. Looks great! I like all those gable roofs, it looks so regal and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW a LOT of progress! How exciting! It's looking great =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about you phone, but your house is coming along nicely. Besides one day you will look back and laugh at all the craziness of building your home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress. Let's hope you get a couple of dry days so all the exterior work can be taken care of. I really like the flat back wall of this house. All those morning rooms and extensions and what have you make for really strange exterior shapes, and changes interior support system mess with beams and whatnot. Sorry about the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are very excited! Yes, if the rain could stop long enough to get the roof done, we could see some progress indoors. Can't wait...

    And its so good to share all this with a great bunch of e-friends! Thank you all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It IS huge!!! Wow!! Looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete